Credits and Legal notices at Deveho.com
The website (hosted by OVH) is the property of Deveho Consulting Group, a Simplified Joint Stock Company with capital of € 40,000, registered in the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number B513 249 524, whose registered office is located at 42 rue de l’Université 69007 Lyon – Tel: 04 78 02 71 72.
Content writer : DEVEHO Consulting Group
Photos credits : Fotolia, Shutterstock, Jumpstory, Unsplash
Creation of the site by the agency: Pimp Me Up (Lyon)
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES OFFERED
Use of the www.deveho.com website implies full and complete acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. The www.deveho.com website is regularly updated by DEVEHO CONSULTING GROUP. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the www.deveho.com website are therefore invited to consult them regularly.
This site is normally accessible 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, with the exception of cases of force majeure, maintenance, IT difficulties or related to the structure of telecommunications networks or technical difficulties.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES PROVIDED
The purpose of the www.deveho.com website is to provide information about all the company’s activities.
DEVEHO CONSULTING GROUP strives to provide the most accurate information possible on the www.deveho.com website. THowever, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and shortcomings in updating, whether caused by itself or by third party partners who provide it with this information. All the information indicated on the www.deveho.com website is given as an indication, and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information on the www.deveho.com website is not exhaustive. It is subject to changes that have been made since it was put online.
3. CONTRACTUAL LIMITATIONS ON TECHNICAL DATA
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COUNTERFEITING
DEVEHO CONSULTING GROUP is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, regardless of the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written permission of : DEVEHO CONSULTING GROUP.
Any unauthorised use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
5. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
DEVEHO CONSULTING GROUP shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment when accessing thewww.deveho.com, website, resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 3, or from the occurrence of a bug or incompatibility.
DEVEHO CONSULTING GROUP shall also not be liable for indirect damages (such as loss of business or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the www.deveho.com website.
Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. DEVEHO CONSULTING GROUP reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that contravenes the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, DEVEHO CONSULTING GROUP salso reserves the right to hold the user liable under civil and/or criminal law, in particular in the event of a racist, insulting, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used (text, photograph, etc.).
6. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any dispute in connection with the use of the www.deveho.com site is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of Paris.
7. THE MAIN LAWS CONCERNED
Law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, notably modified by law n° 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 relating to data processing, files and liberties.
Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
In the context of the protection of personal data, we invite you to read our Privacy statement. Policy statement.
8. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we collect information about you and any other party whose details you provide to us when you:
- register to use our websites, applications, or services (including free trials, downloading whitepaper and guides, registration for webinars); this may include your name (including business name), address, email address, and telephone number. We may also ask you to provide additional information about your business and your preferences;
- place an order using our websites, applications, or services ; this may include your name (including business name), address, contact (including telephone number and email address), and payment details;
- use our applications, which may include the collection of metadata;
- complete online forms (including call back requests), take part in surveys, post on our message boards, post any blogs, enter any competitions or prize draws, download information such as white papers or other publications, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or within our application or service;
- interact with us using social media;
- provide your contact details to us when registering to use or accessing any websites, applications, or services we make available or when you update those details;
- contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, SMS, email, or mail.
9. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we use your information to:
- provide any information and services that you have requested or any applications or services that you have ordered;
- compare information for accuracy and to verify it with third parties;
- provide, maintain, protect, and improve any applications, products, services, and information that you have requested from us;
- manage and administer your use of applications, products, and services you have asked us to provide;
- manage our relationship with you (for example, customer services and support activities);
- monitor, measure, improve, and protect our content, website, applications, and services and provide an enhanced, personal user experience for you;
- undertake internal testing of our website, applications, systems, and services to test and improve their security, provision, and performance, in which case, we would pseudonymize any information used for such purposes, and ensure it is only displayed at aggregated levels which will not be linked back to you or any living individual;
- provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- comply with any other of our regulatory or legal obligations;
- detect, prevent, investigate, or remediate crime, illegal, or prohibited activities or otherwise protect our legal rights (including liaison with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes);
- contact you to see if you would like to take part in our customer research (for example, feedback on your use of our applications, products and services);
- to monitor, carry out statistical analysis and benchmarking, provided that in such circumstances it is on an aggregated basis which will not be linked back to you or any living individual except as permitted by law;
- deliver targeted advertising, marketing (which may include in-product messaging) or information to you which may be useful to you, based on your use of our applications and services;
- deliver joint content and services with third parties with whom you have a separate relationship (for example, social media providers); and
- provide you with location- based services (for example, advertising and other personalized content), where we collect geolocation data.
- In addition to the purposes described in this section 3, we may also use information we gather to deliver targeted advertising, marketing (including in-product messaging) or information to you which may be useful, based on your use of the website, applications or services or any other information we have about you (depending on the websites, applications or services, you may able to configure these features to suit your preferences). Sections 5 and 6 of this Privacy Notice provides further details on how we will do this.
- We may monitor and record our communications with you, including e-mails. Which we collect may then be used for training purposes, quality assurance, to record details about our website, applications and services you order from us or ask us about, and in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations generally.
Data analytics and benchmarking
We may use information generated and stored during your use of our services for our legitimate business interests to enable us to give you the best service and/or solutions and the best experience. These purposes include to:
- deliver advertising, marketing (including in-product messaging) or information to you which may be useful to you, based on your use of services;carry out research and development to improve our services, products and applications;
- carry out research and development to improve our services, products and applications;provide you with location based services (for example location relevant content) where we collect geo-location data to provide a relevant experience.
- develop and provide new and existing functionality and services (including statistical analysis, benchmarking insights, receipt recognition and cashflow forecasting services); and
- provide you with location based services (for example location relevant content) where we collect geo-location data to provide a relevant experience; and the right to object to processing based on our legitimate interests, and if you wish to do so, please contact us at email@example.com
10. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with:
- any company within DEVEHO consulting Group, for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, (e.g. global information and customer relationship management; software and service compatibility and improvements; and to provide you with any information, applications, products or services that you have requested);software and service compatibility and improvements; and to provide you with any information, applications, products or services that you have requested);
- partners, including system implementers, resellers, value-added resellers, independent software vendors and developers that may help us to provide you with the applications, products, services and information you have requested or which we believe is of interest to you;third parties where you have a relationship with that third party and you have consented to us sending information (for example social media sites or other third party application providers);
- third parties where you have a relationship with that third party and you have consented to us sending information (for example social media sites or other third party application providers);any third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so lawfully (for example in response to a court order);
- third parties for marketing purposes (e.g. our partners and other third parties with whom we work and whose products or services we think will interest you in the operation of your business activities.
- credit reference and fraud prevention agencies; another organization to whom we may transfer our agreement with you; and
- Government bodies, regulators and any other third party necessary to meet DEVEHO Consulting Group’s legal and regulatory obligations; We may share non-personally identifiable information about the use of our website, applications, products or services publicly or with third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- law enforcement agencies so that they may detect or prevent crime or prosecute offenders;
- any third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so lawfully (for example in response to a court order);
- any third party in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations, including statutory or regulatory reporting or the detection or prevention of unlawful acts;
- another organization if we sell or buy (or negotiate to sell or buy) any business or assets;
- another organization to whom we may transfer our agreement with you; and
- Government departments where reporting is mandatory under applicable law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information about the use of our website, applications, products or services publicly or with third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
We may use your information to contact you with details about our products and services (helpdesk) which we feel may be of interest to you.
If you wish to exercise these rights you can do so by selecting your contact preferences at the point where you provide us with your information on our websites, applications or services, using any preference centers we give you access to or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also unsubscribe from any email marketing using the links provided in the emails we send to you.
Third party platform advertising
Where you respond to communications we post on third-party platforms (such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Google and Twitter), we may also share your information with those third parties in order to serve targeted advertising/content to you via the relevant third party platform based on your profile/interests. Your information is used by the third-party platform provider to identify your account and serve advertisements to you. You can control what advertisements you receive via the privacy settings on the relevant provider’s platform and you should consult the third party’s help/support center for more information.
12. YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR RIGHTS
If you are based within the EEA or within another jurisdiction having similar data protection laws, in certain circumstances you have the following rights:
- the right to be told how we use your information and obtain access to your information;
- the right to have your information rectified or erased or place restrictions on processing your information;where the processing of your information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent subject to legal or contractual restrictions;
- the right to object to the processing of your information e.g. for direct marketing purposes or where the processing is based on our legitimate interests;
- the right to have any information you provided to us on an automated basis returned to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or sent directly to another company, where technically feasible (“data portability”);
- where the processing of your information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent subject to legal or contractual restrictions;
- the right to object to any decisions based on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling;
we hold any information about you which is incorrect or if there are any changes to your details, please let us know by so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
If you withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information for purposes set out in our Privacy Notice, we may not be able to provide you with access to all or parts of our website, applications, and services.
We will retain your personal information for the duration of our business relationship and afterwards for as long as is necessary and relevant for our legitimate business purposes, in accordance with the Deveho consulting Marking and Destruction Policy or as otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations. Where we no longer need your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner (without further notice to you).
12. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. However we will not reduce your rights under this Privacy Notice. We will always update this Privacy Notice on our website, so please try to read it when you visit the website (the ‘last updated’ reference tells you when we last updated this Privacy Notice)
13. SECURITY AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures against its unauthorized or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. We will do our best to protect your personal information but we cannot guarantee the security of your information which is transmitted to our website, applications or services or to other website, applications and services via an internet or similar connection.
14. OTHER SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
If you follow a link from our website, application or service to another site or service, this Privacy Notice will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites or services and we encourage you to read the privacy notices appearing on those sites or services.
Our websites, applications or services may enable you to share information with social media sites, or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your social media account. Those social media sites may automatically provide us with access to certain personal information retained by them about you (for example any content you have viewed). You should be able to manage your privacy settings from within your own third party social media account(s) to manage what personal information you enable us to access from that account.
15. COOKIES, ANALYTICS AND TRAFFIC DATA
Our cookies may be session cookies (temporary cookies that identify and track users within our websites, applications or services which are deleted when you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service) or persistent cookies (cookies which enable our websites, applications or services to “remember” who you are and to remember your preferences within our websites, applications or services and which will stay on your computer or device after you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service).
We use the following different types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies which are needed for our websites, applications or services to function properly, for example, these cookies allow you to access secure areas of our website or to remember what you have put into your shopping basket.
Performance cookies and analytics technologies
These cookies collect information about how visitors and users use our websites, applications and services, for instance which functionality visitors use most often, and if they get error messages from areas of the websites, applications or services. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor or user. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We only use these cookies to improve how our website, applications and services work.
These cookies allow our websites, applications and services to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting or advertising cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operators’ permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
Web beacons and parameter tracking
IP Address and traffic data
We keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by our servers, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device information, the website that you visited before ours and the website you visit after leaving our site. We also collect some site, application and service statistics such as access rates, page hits and page views. We are not able to identify any individual from traffic data or site statistics.
Find out more about the individual cookies and analytics technologies that we use.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How to disable cookies
You may be able to configure your browser or our website, application or service to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website, applications or services. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete or reject cookies, see the www.allaboutcookies.org website.
16. FURTHER INFORMATION
If you have any queries about how we treat your information, the contents of this Privacy Notice, your rights under local law, how to update your records or how to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you, please write to our Chief Data Protection Officer, at Deveho Consulting Group or send an email to email@example.com.