Paris, 11-12 October 2022 – The DEVEHO Consulting Group was pleased to participate in the Salons Solutions 2022 at the Porte de Versailles in Paris, France.
About Deveho Consulting Group
DEVEHO Consulting Group has become over the years a real expert in the Sage solutions which are at the core of our digital offer. Today, the company supports more than 180 customers in different industrial sectors and more than 90 people in our 11 international offices (France, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Poland, Spain, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, Switzerland, and Morocco).
Our first time
This year, for the first time, Deveho Consulting Group had its own stand at the Salons Solutions.
“This Salons Solutions allowed us to meet many people who shared their needs with us while discovering more about our expertise. This exhibition was a real asset to strengthen our visibility and our relationship with our prospects and customers. We also had the opportunity to detect new leads. We look forward to seeing you at the next edition of the Salons Solutions in 2023 to help you meet your digital challenges on an international scale”.
Stéphane Perrayon, Head of business development of Deveho Consulting Group.
About Salons Solutions 2022
During the Salons Solutions 2022, many conferences and workshops took place on ERP, CRM, AI and many other topics.
You will find below the topics discussed in our field which we will try to answer throughout the year.
Tuesday 11 October 2022
- Is ERP essential to the digital transformation of companies?
- ERP and Finance: the new honeymoon? With the new economic situation, does the finance function find in ERP a tool for rationalising costs or a simple place for consolidation?
- What is the advantage and the future of Low-Code and No-code ERP? Hype of 2021, do low-code and no-code answer the promises of a simpler and more economical development?
- Has cloud ERP won the battle? If so, what are the advantages and essential steps to migrate your ERP to the cloud?
- Choosing or changing your ERP, what are the criteria? Have the criteria for choice changed with the addition of functionalities or verticalization of ERP?
- ERP: what are the signs of a project about to fail
- Industry 4.0: how does ERP meet the logistics challenges of the industry?
Wednesday 12 October 2022
- Has ERP become agile? Previously considered as gas factories, are new generation ERPs simpler to deploy, easier to customise?
- Is the criticism of ERP’s lack of interoperability still justified? As time goes by, ERP systems are getting more and more functionalities thanks to their openness towards other tools. How far can this go?
- What digital and technological innovations are at the service of the supply chain?
- Is ERP an ally for the company’s CSR strategy? The rise of CSR in the company’s obligations leads to new extra-financial reporting. Can ERP accelerate the consolidation of these CSR reports?
- Why are SMEs reluctant to use ERP for Industry 4.0 and how can they be convinced?
- What future for ERP?
Don’t miss anything by following us on our social networks.
LinkedIn & Facebook
See you next year!